MENU...Order's Up!

And How!

Wednesday, December 25

Am I a little Bitter? (Holiday Post)

     The answer to that is probably yes but...in the spirit of the holidays I think a much need break is due. I'm thankful for my family, my friends, and the opportunities that have been granted to me. I am thankful that I have a chance to write again! It'a a wonderful feeling!

     I write to no one but myself to satisfy my need to put my thoughts down somewhere and it just feels great to do so! Especially since, in a few week, I will be going back to school to earn my English degree. I'm staying positive in 2014! Bring on the chaos and the drama! I've been through a lot this year and it's only made me stronger!

     Happy Holidays! And remember: "You are smart and beautiful! Do something great today!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Please, tell me what you thought!