MENU...Order's Up!

And How!

Monday, February 27

Read Along With Me 2/27

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1)Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy cliffhanger! This book was very well thought out and I have been raving about it for days!!! I am infatuated with this story line and they need to quit focusing on possibly making another Twilight. I would much rather see this turned into a motion picture! I would be sitting outside the theater with my "Team Will" shirt and an Angel necklace of my own waiting for the movie to start! It has been a while since I've read a book where I laughed out loud and felt as the main protagonist felt. I would've finished this book earlier but I didn't want in to end...

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. You inspired me to read!! Thank you heehee. I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Please, tell me what you thought!