MENU...Order's Up!

And How!

Monday, February 20

Read Along With Me 2/20

The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4)The Fury and Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I would have given this book a four but the ending was a bit disappointing. Not sure what the writer was thinking in the first place when she ended The Fury. So it made the ending of Dark Reunion a "far reach". This book is worth the read though! I love the camaraderie between the friends. The book reads almost as if you've got really good seats to a movie! I will be moving on to the next book...The Return: Vol 1.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you on Mom Blog Society and am following you on Networked Blogs. I look forward to seeing more book reviews for you. I'm always looking for new stuff to read as I just got a Kindle Fire. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
Please, tell me what you thought!