MENU...Order's Up!

And How!

Monday, January 2

First Monday in 2012

My first post of the new year
Cliché, cliché, cliché
I know, but lets get it out the way!


So, for the last few days I have been engaging myself in...
...how should I put this???
"The Independent Scene"?


I came across hitRECord.org
This site is awesome and very addicting, to say the least.


Joseph Gordon-Levitt is the face of this company
Giving people around the world access to things, once, never thought of


He explains it best in the intro video on his website!
Bring your talents to this site and step into something far more greater than yourself!


Ironically nicknamed "Regular Joe" Joseph has this charming feature about him
That makes you feel as though you're not only working with him but 


He's just like everyone else, pumped up with a crap load of talent!
Check it out!
http://hitrecord.org/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Please, tell me what you thought!