MENU...Order's Up!

And How!

Wednesday, November 2

It is official!

I've been busy getting my creative juices going (and taking care of sick kiddos) but I am proud to present to you...

I have become a direct seller of glow bug diapers. I think these are awesome diapers and a lot of thought and love went into the design!

If you're new to cloth, I suggest trying these out!



There are tons of super cute patterns to accompany this ingenious diaper!



You can choose between six or twelve diapers sent to you in a cute wet bag. What more can you ask for? Something to wash them with? We sell Rockin' Green as well! Best laundry detergent on the market, in my opinion!





So head on over to:

Keela's Glow Bug Cloth Diapers Store









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
Please, tell me what you thought!